Monday 28 January 2013

YELLOW DRESS SUCCESS!!!!!!!

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!
The yellow dress fits!  It does up!

The zip finally does up :)
I was getting tired earlier and was about to go to bed when I read a comment on my blog from the lovely Bek, saying she was looking forward to my Yellow Dress photo update this week.  I realised that it was Sunday night of Week 10 and I haven't done my photo update yet for this week - I usually do them on Sunday's.  So before my shower I threw the dress on and was ready to take a photo, upload it and go to bed.  I wasn't expecting much of a change this week so did this all a bit robotically.

I tried it on and then somehow, out of nowhere, I was able to get the dress up.  Wow wow wow.  It was difficult to get up - trust me I tried for a while - and the front view is not very flattering - there is boob ummmm everywhere.  BUT the zip DOES UP ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP.

There's 2 more weeks till finale where I wanted to wear it at some stage over the weekend - so I have 2 weeks to make sure the dress fits a little nicer to wear out in public :)


Week 10 selfie outtake #45
But at least I know I can wear it now!  I was too excited that I haven't gone to bed yet, I wanted to sit down and blog straight away about this!  

I put together all of the photos from this round of me trying to fit into it (see above).  Apologies for the latest photo tonight, in the dark with the camera flash.  I've lost half of my power because of the Brisbane weather and my bathroom light won't turn on.  I tried taking photos in another room where the light works but I wanted to get a photo in the same direction as the othersI won't tell you how many selfies I had to take just to get this shot.  I could have waited until morning to get another photo in the day light but I am very impatient so made do tonight. :)

I'll upload a Week 11 pic and of course the ultimate, one in Week 12.  But for now I just wanted to let you know that the zip does up.  This photo progress shot is for Bek and everyone else who has followed me on this - thank you for your support.  I did it!!!! :) 

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Goosebumps across here in the West! I KNEW it was going to fit looking at your progress shot! YAY Kate! *Shakes yellow pom poms* You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I didn't realise it would myself lol! I truly didn't think there'd be much of a difference this week! Thank you so much - LOVE the yellow pom poms! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats Kate, im sooo happy for you. And thankyou for this amazing blog you are a real inspiration to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Kate, that is simply fabulous.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody hell that is awesome! I long to be able to do the same thing with my lovely frocks in my cupboards!
    FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lady totally and utterly keep me going some days!
    Yellow dress is a mission....one im ready to step up to.
    Thank you for being you xx

    ReplyDelete