Wednesday 27 June 2012

Today is your day

Me again!  I thought I'd share this video with you.  A friend recently introduced me to one of Dr Seuss's books: "Oh, The Places You'll Go".  It's a brilliant book about life's ups and downs and it helped me at a difficult time.  Soon after I got given this book, another friend shared this video with me - it's a video based on the book, created by Burning Man 2011.  I have watched it over and over, and it seems apt for today.  I honestly encourage you to play this to yourself every day.  I hope you like it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE it!!!! No wonder you can watch it over & over!!
    Hope you don't mind, but I've posted a link to your blog on my blog page :)
    Cheers, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading your blog, what a great video put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading your blog, what a great video put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started reading your blog, what a great video put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete