Monday 25 June 2012

1 hour and 20min. to go...

I'm about to do it!  One of my goals this year...get back to kickboxing!  I've done Steps 1 and 2 of my grand plan of this goal....I've bought boxing gloves and sourced a good company/class.  Surely that's it?  Ummm ok, so Step 3 means that I have to actually GO. :)

I'm sure I'll be fine, but I am still nervous.  It's a beginners kickboxing class.  I used to do it years ago and loved it.  It was one of my big goals this year.  But every week this year, I have made an excuse and put it off to 'next week'.

I emailed the instructor a few months ago and he assured me that there are many different people who go, at all levels, but I am still packing it!  I just had to check in here to tell someone that I am nervous, but also to assure you that I am going!  Seriously, 6 months of excuses...no more excuses.  I tried to make some up today, and although valid, they're not big enough.  I will go tonight.

Ahhhhh!  Wish me luck!  I'll report back in later.  And then I'll be having a freak out about Goal #2 and #3 for the week that I have planned for tomorrow.  But enough to think about now is tonight.  I will be back into kickboxing in 1 hour and (now) 15min.!

I will do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment