Sunday 4 May 2014

My commitment for the 12WBT May round!

I'm doing pre-season as the 12WBT May round starts tomorrow!  It's my 9th round...far out!  I'm up to the commitment task, so I wanted to put it on here!

I just wanted to say out loud that I commit to this round and my goals. Wholeheartedly. I have goals and there's only one way to make them a reality and that is to work hard. I don't want to get to the end of the round or my #operationhomerun goal date and be disappointed with where I'm at, because I didn't put the effort in. Instead I want to be proud of myself because I worked my butt off, put the hard work in and be happy with where I am. I commit to following my plans and doing what I know I need to do. I commit to working hard, and passionately chasing my goals. I will get there. I love this journey so much and will continue to share my ups and downs. Thank you so much for your support xoxoxooxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment